!! NEW !!
2020 B2B Edition
WITH & AROUND DRONES in CIVIL SECURITY
Due to the risks associated to the COVID-19, the 2020 edition of the B2B will exceptionally be VIRTUAL ONLY and FOR FREE BUT Terms of Participations STRICTLY apply. Please READ them HERE
For 2020, DroneDays matchmaking event comes back with its 5th edition and follows markets' trends in business development.
Anchored in the brand new DroneDays 2.0 Convention design and location, the matchmaking will bring participants new opportunities to further develop their business in a competitive way, via the civil and commercial application & use of drones.
- Qualified and pre-selected B2B on-line meeting, on-line thematic conferences (see Program page)
- Get insights on HorizonEurope - Drone and Security-related topics (B2B part and conference with @Seren4 and @NCPBrussels) to set up R&DI consortia
- TECHNICAL CHALLENGES from LARGE ACCOUNTS (HERE), looking for solutions from innovative, fast reacting SMEs
- Synergies with ETNA 2020 (NCP Transport) network to provide ALL DroneDays participants with additional opportunities to identify qualified contacts for mid-to-long term collaborations
WHO should participate?
- Security players
- Civil security (civil protection, fire brigades, first responders, private players)
- Drone companies (service providers, products' manufacturers, etc)
- Economic and academic players active in more traditional sectors
- Companies / Start-up
- Universities / Research Centres
- Public Authorities/Governmental organisations
- Investors / Finance / Business Angels
> As a drone company, meet representatives from end-users sectors and discuss win-win collaborations.
> As a company from a more traditional sector, do NOT dismiss a new technology as irrelevant to what you do, since it could turn out to to be a great opportunity … for YOUR competitors !
"How to develop your activity internationally?" @EuropeBrux @NCP_Brussels
powered by @DroneDaysBxl