NEW DATE: 22/10/2020 Matchmaking event
WITH & AROUND
DRONES in CIVIL SECURITY
DRONES for CIVIL APPLICATIONS in
TRADITIONAL ECONOMIC SECTORS
|Due to the current circumstances related to the COVID-19 virus this year’s edition of the B2B might be organized on-sight and/or on-line.|
The intention is to facilitate all B2B meetings in the best possible way for all participants.
For 2020, DroneDays matchmaking event comes back with its 5th edition and follows markets' trends in business development.
Anchored in the brand new DroneDays 2.0 Convention design and location, the matchmaking will bring participants new opportunities to further develop their business in a competitive way, via the civil and commercial application & use of drones.
- 3-in-1 proposal, including B2B, exhibition, thematic conferences (see Program page)
- Get insights on HorizonEurope - Drone and Security-related topics (B2B part and conference with @Seren4 and @NCPBrussels) to set up R&DI consortia
- TECHNICAL CHALLENGES from LARGE ACCOUNTS (more info soon), looking for solutions from innovative, fast reacting SMEs
- Synergies with ETNA 2020 (NCP Transport) network to provide ALL DroneDays participants with additional opportunities to identify qualified contacts for mid-to-long term collaborations
WHO should participate?
- Security players
- Civil security (civil protection, fire brigades, first responders, private players)
- Drone companies (service providers, products' manufacturers, etc)
- Economic and academic players active in more traditional sectors
- Companies / Start-up
- Universities / Research Centres
- Public Authorities/Governmental organisations
- Investors / Finance / Business Angels
> As a drone company, meet representatives from end-users sectors and discuss win-win collaborations.
> As a company from a more traditional sector, do NOT dismiss a new technology as irrelevant to what you do, since it could turn out to to be a great opportunity … for YOUR competitors !
"How to develop your activity internationally?" @EuropeBrux @NCP_Brussels
powered by @DroneDaysBxl