WITH & AROUND
DRONES in CIVIL SECURITY
DRONES for CIVIL APPLICATIONS in
TRADITIONAL ECONOMIC SECTORS
For 2020, DroneDays matchmaking event comes back with its 5th edition and follows markets' trends in business development.
Anchored in the brand new DroneDays 2.0 Convention design and location, the matchmaking will bring participants new opportunities to further develop their business in a competitive way, via the civil and commercial application & use of drones.
- TECHNICAL CHALLENGES from LARGE ACCOUNTS (more info soon),
looking for solutions from innovative, fast reacting SMEs
- 3-in-1 proposal, including B2B, exhibition, thematic conferences (see Program page)
WHO should participate?
- Security players
- Civil security (civil protection, fire brigades, first responders, private players)
- Drone companies (service providers, products' manufacturers, etc)
- Economic and academic players active in more traditional sectors
- Companies / Start-up
- Universities / Research Centres
- Public Authorities/Governmental organisations
- Investors / Finance / Business Angels
> As a drone company, meet representatives from end-users sectors and discuss win-win collaborations.
> As a company from a more traditional sector, do NOT dismiss a new technology as irrelevant to what you do, since it could turn out to to be a great opportunity … for YOUR competitors !